By booking accommodation with Lido Events you (‘the Customer’) agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Cancellations or amendments to a booking must be made in writing to email@example.com. Failure to advise of a cancellation or amendment will result in a cancellation fee being charged equivalent to a minimum of one night’s accommodation.
- Lido Events will facilitate payment for the room only charges for your booking; the traveller will be responsible for any incidentals and additional charges.
- Lido Events will advise the hotel of any guest’s special requirements; however the implementation of these requests is at the discretion of the hotel. The Lido Group cannot guarantee or be held responsible for failure to implement these requests.
- Please take a copy of your itinerary confirmation and proof of booking to the hotel at time of check-in.
- The hotel may require on check-in a credit card imprint or a cash deposit to guarantee for any incidental charges.
- 100% payment is required to complete a new booking.
- Cancellations made within 72 hours (2pm prior to arrival) will incur 1 night’s accommodation charge.
- Cancellations made outside of 72 hours (2pm prior to arrival) will not incur any accommodation charge.
- A merchant fee of 2% of the total accommodation charges applies on all bookings.
- Hotel may charge a % merchant fee for additional items purchased and we suggest you enquire at the hotel prior to check-in for these charges.